Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Books

Well, I do have a lot of updating to do. Since I last posted, I've had several books released. They are as follows:

Miss Aggie Cries Murder (The sequel to Miss Aggie's Gone Missing) Heartsong Presents Mysteries
A Girl Like That : Heartsong Presents (Historical Romance)
Once a Thief: Heartsong Presents (Sequel to A Girl Like That)
Sugar and Spice: Heartsong Presents (Book 3 in the series)

A 3-in-1 compilation with all 3 books will be released in October with the title Windy City Brides.

The cozy mystery book club, Heartsong Presents Mysteries has been discontinued.
I still miss it very much. Our cozy mystery editor, Susan Downs, is now working for Summerside Press and doing a wonderful job. Many of the cozy authors are continuing their writing with different companies or different Barbour lines. Those who haven't found a new home for their books are working hard at it and I'm sure we'll see their talent again soon.

Barbour has a new suspense/mystery line releasing entitled Hometown Mysteries. Book 3 in my Miss Aggie series, Rest in Peace, is tentatively scheduled to release under that series in Spring of 2011. More info on that when I have it.

Until next time, may God bless you.

Frances

No comments: